All your daily deals and sales, all in one place
- One Day Sale Finder is not associated with any of the one day sale/daily deal websites that we aggregate.
- We cannot be held liable for the accuracy of any of the content presented on this site.
- If you purchase a deal from a daily deal website, you purchase it directly from the third party site. We do not collect any information about your purchases and are unable to assist with product replacements or refunds or other issues you may encounter.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address unless you specifically provide this information to us.
- We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
- We may keep data indefinitely.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
- Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity. Click to see company privacy policies and opt-out choices: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at http://onedaysalefinder.co.nz/contact-us/
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.